The Huawei P8 is a hell of a phone, but a time will come when the phone doesn’t feel as new, or maybe you just want to upgrade to something better. Either way, your best bet is to wipe it completely clean by performing a factory data reset. Don’t know how this is done? Let’s go ahead and show you!
How to factory reset Huawei P8 via software options
- Turn your phone on and unlock it.
- Open your Settings app.
- Select “Backup and reset”.
- Tap on “Factory data reset”.
- Select “Reset phone”.
- Select “Erase everything”.
- Let the phone do its thing for a few minutes and you are done!
How to factory reset Huawei P8 via recovery
- Turn the phone off.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the Android logo appears.
- You will enter Recover Mode. From here you can use the volume keys to navigate and the Power button to select.
- Go ahead and select “Wipe data/factory reset”.
- Select “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Let the phone do its thing for a few minutes.
- When the option shows up, choose “Reboot system now”.
- The phone will restart. You are done!