Buying a Chrome OS computer usually involves getting some free gifts. Google calls these “Goodies” and they tend to include free Google Drive cloud storage, extended Play Music trials and free Gogo WiFi passes, among other things.
There is no clear tutorial on how to redeem these prizes, so we thought we would give you a handy tutorial. After all, the holidays are here and we know many of you will be unboxing brand new Chromebooks. By the way, Google is giving Chromebook buyers 1 TB of free cloud storage for 2 years. You will want to take advantage of this, and other offers.
Ready? Let’s take care of business!
How to redeem Chromebook goodies
- Turn on the Chromebook and sign into your Google account.
- Make sure your Chrome OS device is updated.
- Go to chromebook.com/goodies.
- Click on the Goodies available to you.
- Google will work its magic and you will have your Goodies in no time.