Amazon will surely be one of the main sources for your holiday shopping. Gone are the days when you had to fight your way through crowded retail stores and infinite lines. You can do all your shopping from the comfort of your home, and Amazon is not waiting until Black Friday to start bringing you the hottest offers
The popular online retailer has decided to start Black Friday deals
Amazon will be rolling out these deals throughout the week, starting tomorrow, November 21st. The deals will be updates as frequently as every 10 minutes, and the shopping spree ends on November 29th, which happens to be Black Friday.
Keeping track of Amazon’s Black Friday deals
- Up to 45% off select Samsung TVs including: Samsung 40-inch Smart 1080p LED TV for $328; Samsung 55-inch Curved Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV for $1,298
- 32-inch LED TV, $79
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $119
- Toshiba 50-inch LED TV, $199
- VIZIO 55-inch Smart LED TV, $478
- LG 65-inch 120 Hz LED TV, $648
- Samsung 55-inch Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV, $899
- Save up to 20% on Intel-powered laptops and 2-in-1s
- LG G3 and HTC One M8 smart phones for $0.01 with a new 2 year contract
- Top selling DSLR with two-lenses for under $500
- Select Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones, $199.99
- Xbox One console at the lowest price ever from Amazon, plus over $150 value in digital content
- Roku LT Streaming Media Player, $28
- Panasonic Smart 3D Blu-Ray Player, $35
- Plantronics Bluetooth Headset, $19.99
Of course, there are other deals, but we are focusing on mobile and electronics here. The LG G3 and HTC One M8 devices may be a good deal if you are looking for a new phone. I would also look into the Roku LT, the Xbox One bundle and the Beats Studio headphones.
It will be a bit nuts this coming week, so be sure we will mention any hot deals on our Google+ page. You can circle us and follow Amazon’s deals with us!