Lenovo has launched the S860, a new device that features ultra-long battery life, thanks to it’s 4000mAh Li-Po battery. Amazingly, it can also be used to charge other devices in your digital arsenal.
Lenovo S860 Specifications:
• 5.3″ HD 1280 x 720 IPS 5-point multi-touch display.
• 1.3GHz Quad Core MediaTek 6582 processor.
• 2GB of RAM
• 16GB Internal Storage (expansion capabilities unknown)
• 8MP rear-facing auto-focused camera with LED flash.
• 149.5mm x 77mm x 10.3mm
• 190 grams
• Li-Po 4000mAh Battery
• Dual or Micro-SIM capability
• Android 4.2.2 “Jelly Bean”
The Lenovo S860 will retail for an approximate $349 US, which, along with its incredible battery life, makes it quite a competitive phablet. The impressive 4000mAh battery is much larger than the batteries found in Samsung’s line of Note devices, and is likely one of the largest batteries in any smartphone on the market today. While the phablet doesn’t yet have Android’s “KitKat” OS, it does feature a customized UI, which makes for a nice user experience. Finally, the whole device is housed in an aluminum casing that feels quite strong, and masks the fact that the Lenovo S860 is actually a relatively cheap device.