Well, it’s not really a hands-on post. In fact, it’s more of a hands-off, as this robot would pretty much take your duties and cook for you. It’s called Moley, and it’s amazingly freaky in …
Continue on page 2 with:
- What I Missed When I Gave Up my Apple Watch
- Nexus Player gets a $20 discount – is a new version in the works?
- News: ASUS ZenPad renders leak, T-Mobile LG G4 shipping tomorrow, Google confirms Android M coming this year
- Sony Xperia Z3+ announced – still not the phone we were hoping for
- News: Google to launch 2 new Nexus phones, OnePlus teasing June 1st announcement, Iron Man Galaxy S6 Edge revealed
- Apple Watch Navigation Test in Taipei – Video
- Case Logic Griffith Park – 8 Month Review from the Great Wall of China
- Do you mind large phone bezels? Here are the best phones for you!
- Jony Ive named Apple Chief Design Officer – what does this mean?
- Today’s hottest deals: Kingston & SanDisk SD cards, ASUS ZenWatch and Moto 360 discounts
- Audi R8 E-Tron: the company’s first self-driving vehicle is a beauty! [VIDEO]
- Tech news from over the weekend: Google patents smart teddy bear, new Google Photos app, Pebble Time shipping date
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs $120 Clone the No 1 S6i – Review & Comparison
- The stylus: a passing fad that refuses to die
- Apple news this week: Apple Watch, fonts and more